It’s time for a Real Change.
Labour have released their radical Manifesto for the upcoming Election.
The main points are:
- Build 150,000 council and genuinely affordable homes a year by the end of the first term.
- Create one million green jobs.
- Introduce a windfall tax on oil and gas companies.
- Bring the ‘Big Six’ energy companies into public ownership.
- Bring Royal Mail back into public ownership.
- Bring railways back into public ownership.
- Introduce a living wage of £10 an hour.
- Scrap Universal Credit. Stop work capability and PIP assessments.
- Deliver free and fast full-fibre broadband for all.
- Create a National Care Service, with free personal care for over 65s.
- Create a National Education Service, with six years of free adult education and no university tuition fees.
- Extend full voting rights to all UK residents.
Labour’s manifesto also outlines the plan for Brexit – secure a new deal and put it to a legally binding referendum within six months – and says freedom of movement post-Brexit would be “subject to negotiations”.
You can read it at the link below